Please use this link to register at 14h00 : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpPZCV9chw28Q61tgaschNjKPn0JRy...
Your ESN team
A new cultural event is coming up: a guided tour of the International Red Cross Museum! You will learn more about this famous humanitarian organization (which has its seat in Geneva), its values, its role and its history.
Red Cross Museum, Av. de la Paix 17, 1202 Genève (bus 8, stop “Appia”)
Sunday, December 11th at 1.30pm
English or French, you will chose at your online registration
Free – don’t miss out on this!
HOW TO SIGN UP
Just follow these 2 steps:
1. Sign in online using the Google Form that we will put up online on Saturday 24 November. It will be open from Saturday at 2 pm to Monday at 2pm, so you will have 48 hours to sign in.
2. Give us a 15 CHF deposit during our office hours next week:
- Wednesday, November 30th from 3pm to 5pm
- Thursday, December 1st from 3pm to 4pm
They will take place at the Guichet Mobilité, in the hall of Uni Mail near the back entrance. You will get your deposit back during the visit.
Please bring your ESN card with you at the registration AND at the event.
(You can register your friends if they cannot come, but you will need to show us their card as well. It is also possible to buy an ESN card before registering.)
HOW MANY SPOTS?
Maximum 75 people
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
Lots of ESN love
- An ESNcard of this section required.